Debian presence at UDS - feedback sought

[ M-F-T set to -derivatives ]

Dear all,
  I've been invited to attend the forthcoming UDS (Ubuntu Developer
Summit) and I'll be able to attend for a few days from October 25 to
October 28.

I plan to attend the usual session about the relationship among Debian
and Ubuntu, a session which is usually attended by DDs which happen to
work with Ubuntu or for Canonical. Something very similar happened last
time and I've reported about it [1].

As last time, I don't want to present my own views only, but rather
views which are representative of project opinions. Therefore I
encourage you to let me know of specific topics you want me to mention
in that session and/or that you want me to address face to face with
people there. I'll report about them once back.

This is a good chance to stress that IMO we want to pursue this kind of
collaboration with any derivative or distribution which is interested in
collaborating with us. Another example of it is Debian participation at
next OpenSUSE conference (thanks to Rhonda) and I'll surely welcome
other similar examples in the future (hint hint!).

Cheers.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2010/05/msg00084.html

ti resta John Fante -- V. Caposella .......| ..: |.......... -- C. Adams