Re: Installer

Dne, 23. 09. 2010 09:09:11 je Vernon J Millward Jr. napisal(a):
I do allot of work on computers of all different types. One problem I have noticed is allot of times I get computer with no OS on them at all and no info on it's make up. I also have 3 different arcitecture of systems myself.

An addendum to my previous post:
the Debian installer will warn you when it can't work on your architecture, so a viable solution would be to just have all 3 relevant installers at hand, and try them out one by one...

Certifiable Loonix User #481801

Please reply to the list, not to me.