Re: Problems with NM Front Desk

> On Tue, 06 Jul 2010, Felipe Sateler wrote:

>> AFAICT, none of this justifies silently removing someone from the NM
>> database.

> I can't speak for the NM team, but if he was asked to go through DM first
> (and that's what I understood), I could understand that his NM application
> got removed for now.

> Don't attribute it to malice.

Yeah, I'm sure it's not malice, but it does seem like we're missing a
tracking state if such records disappear from the web pages entirely.
Admittedly, I'm a data hoarder and I hate to see anything ever be dropped,
but it seems like it might be good to have a list of candidates who were
asked to reapply later or something in addition to the categorizations
that are available now.  Maybe capped at only the last six months of them
similar to now-approved candidates are by default.