Re: The role of debian-private

On Wed, Jun 09, 2010 at 03:46:13PM +0000, Clint Adams wrote:
On Wed, Jun 09, 2010 at 04:52:42PM +0200, Giacomo A. Catenazzi wrote:
I don't think traffic shoudl be keep at minimun, it is not a important list. We don't hide problem, so important things are send to d-d-a (which is the only required list for DD).

Why would we not be better served if the people who think that there should be an exclusive club for patently idiotic discussions went off and made a separate, unofficial mailing list for that purpose? That way both groups could be happy.

They[1] already did.  But that's secret. ;-)

 - Jonas

[1] Or is it "we"?  You will never know...