Re: Using project resources for blends and non-free

On 11.01.2010 10:00, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt wrote:
This would mean adding a little load to buildd.d.o (which, looking at
its current status, is negligible) and slightly increase the security
risks as we now have more buildds connecting to this host. The latter
should not be a problem, as buildds (id'ed by ssh keys) can only access
a database through a wrapper, but I thought it should be mentioned.

Considering that the additional load will be negligible, I think there
is no problem to add few queues still debian-related.

Ev. some queue priority and allowing to suspend queues will be useful
(but I think these are already implemented): we don't want a openoffice
backport during a transition.

ciao
	cate