Re: Using project resources for blends and non-free

Hi!

Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt schrieb:

Our problem is that while volatile and experimental are official Debian
services by now and backports is working on becoming one, using
buildd.debian.org for Debian non-free and debian-edu might be something
not everyone is happy about. If people are OK with it, we would like to
handle the actual wanna-build databases for these suites on
buildd.debian.org, while keeping most of our buildds running as before.

I don't see a problem with those archives; debian-edu is one of our suprojects isn't it? And regarding non-free, SC§5 says: "Thus, although non-free works are not a part of Debian, we support their use and provide infrastructure for non-free packages (such as our bug tracking system and mailing lists)."

Thanks for your input,

Thanks for all your work!

Best regards,
  Alexander