Re: Acceptable license restrictions for Non-Free sofware included in Web software package?

All,

Thanks for your constructive feedback and comments.

I really appreciate all advice we can get to better support Opera users on Debian.

Next steps from my side:

- Run your all your comments on updates, security fixes and the Auto- updater etc with our Opera Desktop Linux team.

- Redraft our license to include rights to redistribute the browser

If you have additional comments, questions, advice or just want to say hi, do not hesitate to contact me.

Best,

Haakon

--
Haakon Flage Bratsberg