Re: Info request about Debian

On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 11:04:11AM +0530, Kasuladevi wrote:

> Sir:
>
> Leave alone support for obsolete releases of Debian, does this mean a
> person using these obsolete releases doesn't have access to atleast
> their respective obsolete repositories for any older packages he might
> want to install now?
> If yes, I might conclude that users of older versions are compelled to
> shift to newer releases. Is that correct ?
>
> An answer to this  I think would fully clarify my doubt.

Older releases are still available from Debian Archive
http://www.debian.org/distrib/archive
http://archive.debian.org/

Please direct further questions to debian-user mailing list, available
in several languages: http://lists.debian.org/users.html or see the
Debian web pages which should contain all information about Debian.
http://www.debian.org/
http://wiki.debian.org/

--
Tapio Lehtonen