Re: Info request about Debian

Sir:

Leave alone support for obsolete releases of Debian, does this mean a
person using these obsolete releases doesn't have access to atleast
their respective obsolete repositories for any older packages he might
want to install now?
If yes, I might conclude that users of older versions are compelled to
shift to newer releases. Is that correct ?

An answer to this  I think would fully clarify my doubt.

thanks,
MohanSai