Export Control of Debian OS

Dear Debian Project,

My name is Harry Nakayama worked w/ TOSHIBA TEC Corporation in Japan.

Now we are researching Debian OS Export control policy from Debian project
FAQ or others.
But we cannot made it so far.

So, we need your support/help in this regards.
Would you please tell me if you have ECCN and CCATS number already?
If you don't have it, pls be advice how we can handle or judge Debian OS
export control.

We really appreciate your early reply.

Best Regards,

Harry

   FUMIHARU (HARRY) NAKAYAMA
   中山 文治
   TOSHIBA TEC DOCUMENT PROCESSING SYSTEMS CO., LTD.
   東芝テック画像情報システム株式会社 (TDOS)
   Design Group 5
   Engineering Dept. 2
   TEL: (055)976-7446
        81-55-976-7446 (INTL)
   FAX: (055)976-7721
        81-55-976-7721 (INTL)
   E-Mail: fumiharu_nakayama@toshibatec.co.jp

NOTE:   This email message and any information
attached to it may contain confidential information that is
legally privileged.  Any unauthorized disclosure, use, copying,
or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the author and destroy the
original transmission without reading or saving.  Thank you.