Re: Debian redesign

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 07:56:31PM +0200, Fathi Boudra wrote:
> About the logo, I like current logo and don't see why we need a new one.

I do not buy the argument that several companies changed their logo.
These might have their reasons over a certain *timespan* and they
might have experts to calculate the effect on their customers.  I
see no reason at all to switch from the current (not really old fashioned)
logo and I do not think that we could risk as a small non-commercial
project (compared to the given examples) that our logo we advertised
for a "not so long" timespan becomes outdated and our users might
become unhappy about "outdated" T-Shirts etc.

Makes no sense at all and I do not see the slightest advantage
for the project.

On the other hand redesigning the web page (while using the old logo)
seems really worth doing.

Thanks for the suggestion anyway

      Andreas.

--