Re: Debian redesign

Hi!

Fathi Boudra schrieb:

>> What do you think? :D
> I don't like much the illustration and prefer Kalle's design.
> About the logo, I like current logo and don't see why we need a new one.

I agree, especially about the logo.  While our current logo is quite
well known and associated to us -- just recently we got an E-Mail from
an OpenSuSE user, informing us, that someone is using a similar logo on
his website, and that we should do something about that!

It's well known and while not unique kind of rare in the way it is
currently.  In see no benefit in replacing it with a watery version
which is even less unique.

Best regards,
  Alexander