Re: DAM and NEW queues processing

Kęstutis Biliūnas wrote:
> And why you still leave those losers, who during the 2...3 years, failed
> to become a DD? Rather, they only cause damage to Debian. All of them
> should be removed from the MN queue. Only problem in that the need for
> each of them to explain the reasons why he is rejected. And again, not
> such a duty to say that the losers do not need to Debian.
>
> Say the truth to each loser would be more honestly, I think.
>
> One such unfortunate,

So you think you are a loser? I don't think so. What I know from your AM is that
your progress towards becoming DD and knowing all the things a DD needs to know
is a slow but steady one. Your AM is happy with that, so I can't see a problem here.

--
 Bernd Zeimetz                             Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 GPG Fingerprints: 06C8 C9A2 EAAD E37E 5B2C BE93 067A AD04 C93B FF79