Re: DAM and NEW queues processing

Julien BLACHE wrote:
> Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
>> I can appreciate that, but is it unreasonable to expect the FD to at least
>> send a simple overview (list of names) of who have been accepted in the
>> project during the past x months?
>
> I think the AM could provide a summary for that mail, after all, the
> AM should know the applicant enough to be able to write that up,
> right?

No need for that. Read debian-newmaint for a summary if you're interested,
that's why the AM report is posted there. Definitely I'm not going to ask our
AMs to do such additional work.

--
 Bernd Zeimetz                             Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 GPG Fingerprints: 06C8 C9A2 EAAD E37E 5B2C BE93 067A AD04 C93B FF79