Re: DAM and NEW queues processing

On Tuesday 23 June 2009, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> Chris Lamb benefited from a lot of factors. [...]

That sounds a lot like my own NM process. I guess what this proves is that
really active people who already have been involved with the problem for
a decent time and already have shown both their skills and dedication can
get fast tracked.

I don't think it was luck that the encountered those factors you mention.
I think it was the result of the fact the he *was* 100% ready to be a DD
and people involved in NM knew it.