Re: DAM queues processing

Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> On 23/06/09 at 14:29 +0200, Bernd Zeimetz wrote:
>> Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
>>> I'd be perfectly fine with FD being the last review step, and DAM
>>> "just" in charge of creating the account, trusting FD judgement.
>>>
>>> What would we be missing that way?
>> What you miss is that I move all problematic candidates to DAM with the comment
>> "I'm not entirely happy, but its your job to decide..."
>> Also it is good to have more than one person read the mboxes, sometimes you just
>> miss important points/words because you're braindead after reading too many mails.
>
> If there are too many emails, maybe you should reduce the number of
> emails by reducing the number of questions asked?

No.
The number of emails rises only if candidates don't answer in a useful way and
the AM needs to ask back. Otherwise the number of emails is more than low
enough. Looking at the last good mbox there're 7 mails to read as all the
questions were answered perfectly. And this is what one should expect as the
questions are definitely not hard.

--
 Bernd Zeimetz                             Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 GPG Fingerprints: 06C8 C9A2 EAAD E37E 5B2C BE93 067A AD04 C93B FF79