Re: Who uses @packages.d.o mail?

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 10:30:03PM +0100, Stephen Gran wrote:
> If this is actually the case, I'd like to close the domain down to only
> accept mail from other debian.org machines.  If it's not, I'd like to work
> with people who do use it to either make it possible to send their mail
> from debian.org machines or from a short whitelist of machines elsewhere.

The debian-l10n-english team, and perhaps others, use this domain to
keep the maintainer in the loop during Smith English-language reviews
and the subsequent translations. These mails almost certainly won't come
from debian.org hosts (and not being a DD, mine couldn't do anyway).

--
Jonathan Wiltshire

PGP/GPG: 0xDB800B52 / 4216 F01F DCA9 21AC F3D3  A903 CA6B EA3E DB80 0B52