Re: New contact address for the wanna-build team, and other bits

Adeodato Simó wrote:

> Regarding requests for give-backs, etc., this is the new state of
> things:
>
> * Packages-arch-specific: still bug against ‘buildd.debian.org’
>
> * Bin-NMUs: still debian-release@lists.debian.org
>
> * Chroot problems, package priority issues: still <arch>@buildd.debian.org
>
> * Give-backs and dep-waits: debian-wb-team@lists.debian.org
> (including requests for experimental, but please mark them as such)

What is the difference between give backs and BinNMUs? A give back is a request
to build again because the first failure was not the package's fault, but
rather the buildd? I can't seem to find anything on google. An explanation of
all this terminology (including dep-wait) would be appreciated (hopefully in a
document explaining why and when would any be needed and how to ask for them).

--

  Felipe Sateler