Re: How to be authorized distributor

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 09:06:11PM -0300, Vonlist wrote:
> I written to them so that I want to know that I need to be an
> authorized distributor of Debian. My project is to facilitate the
> operative system to those who cannot download it from Internet and to
> need those who it with urgency.

Actually everyone is allowed to distribute Debian CDs or DVDs.

Information how to get listed on http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/ can
be found at:

    http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/info.html

> I do not try to win with this, is more, I am faithful follower of GNU
> philosophy and is why it would by all means donate part of the money
> to foundation GNU and Debian.

Information how to donate money to Debian can be found at:

    http://www.debian.org/donations.html and
    http://www.spi-inc.org/donations

> Waiting for an answer that can clarify my doubts

I hope it did.

Regards
Carsten