How to be authorized distributor

Considered.
My name is Jose henríquez, I am of Chile and is why my English is not very good. I written to them so that I want to know that I need to be an authorized distributor of Debian. My project is to facilitate the operative system to those who cannot download it from Internet and to need those who it with urgency. I do not try to win with this, is more, I am faithful follower of GNU philosophy and is why it would by all means donate part of the money to foundation GNU and Debian. Waiting for an answer that can clarify my doubts, takes leave Jose Henríquez.