Re: Changes in ftpmaster

Le Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 11:16:14PM +0100, Joerg Jaspert a écrit :

> Just a reminder that we're always looking for people to help out on ftpteam.

Hi Joerg,

while not having the time and skill to maintain dak, I would like to help to
process the NEW queue, for instance by pre-reviewing the packages. Can I have
access to NEW ? I can GPG-sign a non-disclosure agreement if necessary… As a
word of caution I must say that I reside outside the U. S. A., so I do not know
if reading the files would be considered an export.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan