Re: Should this be sent to your bug center?

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 09:51:35AM +0000, Rafal Czlonka wrote:
> Evan Larson wrote:
> > This computer has installed the Debian GNU/Linux operating system, but it has nothing to do with the Debian Project. Please do not contact the Debian Project about it.
>
> "This computer" means "the one that hosts the web page you're trying to
> access through your web browser" not "your computer". Isn't the second
> part of that sentence and the next one clear enough?

Now, I see we're all doing an admirable job of adhering to our CoC, but
is it really reasonable to suppose that this guy (Evan) is subscribed to
-project?  I see that neither person who responded to him actually sent
any mail to him.  It seems unlikely that he subscribed just to report
this "bug" when he clearly doesn't have an interest in Debian.

noah