Should this be sent to your bug center?

I am not using your OS but I am encountering a strange bug on my computer that says I am. When I try to navigate to en.wikipedia.org

this is the page I encounter.

You should replace this page with your own web pages as soon as possible.

Unless you changed its configuration, your new server is configured as follows:
  • Configuration files can be found in /etc/lighttpd. Please read /etc/lighttpd/conf-available/README file.
  • The DocumentRoot, which is the directory under which all your HTML files should exist, is set to /var/www.
  • CGI scripts are looked for in /usr/lib/cgi-bin, which is where Debian packages will place their scripts. You can enable cgi module by using command "lighty-enable-mod cgi".
  • Log files are placed in /var/log/lighttpd, and will be rotated weekly. The frequency of rotation can be easily changed by editing /etc/logrotate.d/lighttpd.
  • The default directory index is index.html, meaning that requests for a directory /foo/bar/ will give the contents of the file /var/www/foo/bar/index.html if it exists (assuming that /var/www is your DocumentRoot).
  • You can enable user directories by using command "lighty-enable-mod userdir"

About this page

This is a placeholder page installed by the Debian release of the Lighttpd server package.
This computer has installed the Debian GNU/Linux operating system, but it has nothing to do with the Debian Project. Please do not contact the Debian Project about it.
If you find a bug in this Lighttpd package, or in Lighttpd itself, please file a bug report on it. Instructions on doing this, and the list of known bugs of this package, can be found in the Debian Bug Tracking System. I am not using your OS but I am encountering a strange bug on my computer that says I am. When I try to navigate to en.wikipedia.org I encounter a Debian Placeholder page. It tells me that

As far as I know I have never downloaded your OS aor any of it's components. I am wondering if you guys can help me with this.

Access your email online and on the go with Windows Live Hotmail. Sign up today.