Re: Should this be sent to your bug center?

Hi,

On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 11:11:39PM -0800, Evan Larson wrote:
> I am not using your OS but I am encountering a strange bug on my computer that
> says I am. When I try to navigate to en.wikipedia.org

this page is shown when people install lighttpd and don't configure it.
Its on the webserver you directed your browser to, not on your system,
so you don't need to worry about this. Wikipedia is using Ubuntu, which
is a derivative of Debian. So their fault. Its just that you hit a broken
wikipedia mirror as it seems.

Best Regards,
Patrick