Debian Project Leader Election 2009

Hi,

The post of Project Leader will become available on April the 17th,
2009.  So we will be holding an election for a Project Leader.  The
planned timeline looks like:

| Period     | Start                    | End                        |
| Nomination | Sunday, March  1st, 2009 | Saterday, March  7th, 2009 |
| Campaign   | Sunday, March  8th, 2009 | Saterday, March 28th, 2009 |
| Vote       | Sunday, March 29th, 2009 | Saterday, April 11th, 2009 |

I suggest that potential DPL candidates start getting their
platform ready.  I would like to receive them before the campaign
period start.

Kurt