Question about the amount of security updates available

Morning,

In our company, we hourly check security updates via the command "apt-get update" for several months.

This morning, this command gave me the following result that I've never had until now:
W: There is no public key available for the following key IDs:
4D270D06F42584E6

In addition, since this week end, I have almost 100 new debian packages available per server.

I checked on the Debian's web site (http://www.debian.org/security/2009/) but only few security updates are available in comparison with the amount of security updates I have now whereas last week it was ok.

My questions are:
1. Do you confirm the amount of new security updates? If yes, what is the link?
2. Did you change the public key available for security updates?

Many thanks for your help.

Regards,

Thomas Nguyen-Van

Senior IT Security Consultant - CEH