FOSDEM videos appreciated (Re: FOSDEM videos released)

* Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> [2009-02-15 18:09]:
> And second, I have no real clue how useful our streaming efforts
> are, I believe the recordings are useful, but in both cases feedback
> from people who find them useful is appreciated!

I find them incredibly useful.  There's so much going on at FOSDEM
that I basically skip most of the talks in the Debian room because I
know they're being recorded.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/

Seconded, with bonus points for the release in a good time.