Re: FOSDEM videos released

Hi,

First of all, kudos to the video team - huge and amazing work of very high
quality !

Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> On dim, 2009-02-15 at 17:33 +0000, James Bromberger wrote:
>> Perhaps we could
>> encourage people unable to physically attend to still watch and be on
>> IRC for Q&A?
>
> I know that last year (or the year before) people in the Debian devroom
> used gobby to comment and add stuff about the talk. With live stream and
> IRC people could do the same (or join the gobby session?) which could be
> really helpful in some ways. Ok there's no beer involved, but it's way
> better than nothing, imho.

This is something that I really missed while following the talks : being
able to comment, share and ask questions !

Having somebody in the room to be sort of a "human IRC-room gateway" would
be really great - users in IRC from all over the world could interact with
the speaker !

But I know that this is a lot of hard work and immobilises one person almost
full-time!

Best regards,

OdyX

--
Swisslinux.org − Le carrefour GNU/Linux en Suisse −
http://www.swisslinux.org