Re: FOSDEM videos released

I'll echo Martin's comments; I wasn't able to make it this year, but I
was watching the stream live from London. Besides a few tech issues that
I discussed on IRC at the time, it worked well. Perhaps we could
encourage people unable to physically attend to still watch and be on
IRC for Q&A?

Thank you to all who made this happen.

  JEB

--