Re: Debian and non-free

On Thursday 2008-09-18, Joey Schulze wrote:
> David Paleino wrote:

> > However, I still believe that censorship is a BadThing©, and everyone
> > should be given the chance to speak. But, well, I don't know what
> > happened with Sven.... and I don't even want to touch the topic.
>
> It's not censorship

Censorship is nothing more or less then banning/prohibiting certain speach
in a certain forum

-> that's clearly the case.

> (that's only Sven Luthers view that he seems to state in nearly every mail
> he sends to others),
>
> its a ban for well published reasons.

so no it's not just Sven Luther's view that he's being censored

Now whether that particular censorship is a sensible thing or not is
different question altogether (and NO I'm not interested in restarting that
discussion).
--
Cheers, Cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis)