Re: Discussion: Possible GR: Enhance requirements for General Resolutions

Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> wrote:
> On Tuesday 30 December 2008, MJ Ray wrote:
> > I add the outcomes to the start of the line:-
> > Proposal F chosen > - Proposal F on the last vote; 17 seconds
>
> Eh, that's incorrect.

Eh, that's unhelpful.  I found both the email's terms and some of
the more recent vote pages a bit confusing.  I'm pretty sure I've
suggested an improved layout to the secretary in the past, but it
was ignored.

Please correct any goofs if you've spotted them.  Anyway, that's
two out of seven, which makes the point I took stronger, not weaker.

Regards,
--
MJR/slef