Re: PATCH for spamass-milter to solve Debian list spam->bounce issue (Was:- Spamming the World through Open Debian Mailinglists....)

Hallo! Du (Michelle Konzack) hast geschrieben:

>> yes. we do that already. see
>> http://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-listmaster/ which represents our
>> running Amavis/SA-setup.
>
>For three seconds I was on the link above, but there is nothing visibel.
>I was looking in the CVS...  Checked the Mailinglists...  :-/

svn://svn.alioth.debian.org/svn/pkg-listmaster

http://wiki.vorratsdatenspeicherung.de/Online-Demo

>> I also understood that people want to have information about how many
>> bounces we counted for them. I'm just thinking about how to implement
>> that and will include that in the bounce-warning-message.

this is now implemented. I hope this helps.

Cord