Re: Linux System Engineer (100%) in Zurich

Le Mon, Dec 01, 2008 at 01:05:07PM +0000, Mark Brown a écrit :

> FWIW similar issues apply in most of Europe too.

Thank you for the information. For Antartica, the situation of discrimination
has rapidly and positively evolved and I am proud to announce to the Project
that in the French territories, women are allowed to apply for a job since a
few years ago.

Do we have DDs in Oceania, South America, Africa and Asia who can report about
the situation of discrimination on their continent so that we can integrate
this information to better manage our Project?

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan