Re: Linux System Engineer (100%) in Zurich
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Linux System Engineer (100%) in Zurich
- From: Mark Brown <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 13:05:07 +0000
- Message-id: <20081201130506.GF13758@sirena.org.uk>
- Mail-followup-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20081126091113.GB25162@piper.oerlikon.madduck.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20081127074046.GA20937@piper.oerlikon.madduck.net> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 03:29:11AM -0800, Russ Allbery wrote:
> My comments were solely intended to point out the possible cultural
> difference and the fact that many people in the US will have a strong
> reaction to this sort of thing. (I'm one of them. Age discrimination
> makes me extremely angry.) They were not intended to imply that there's
> some sort of risk here to Debian. I don't believe there is.
FWIW similar issues apply in most of Europe too.
"You grabbed my hand and we fell into it, like a daydream - or a fever."