Re: Linux System Engineer (100%) in Zurich

Noah Meyerhans wrote:
> Personally, I can't see how any company that would turn away a more
> qualified candidate in favor of one less qualified based solely on
> something like age has much hope of lasting very long.  Nor would I be
> sorry to see it go.

Well, in my experience, having two similarly skilled candidates, age can
be a factor for hiring, as hiring under 35 yeras old people can get
you a nice "discount" in taxes where I live. But of course I would not
advertise it this way.

--
  ·''`.  It's never too late to have a happy childhood
 : :' :