Re: remove my post from 2001

Hallo! Du (Charles Plessy) hast geschrieben:

>Does that mean that the listmasters will really remove his posts if he manages
>to do what you told him? If not, we should better not make advices that sound
>like promises.
>
>Also I would like to recommend to not increase the page rank of messages
>requested for removal by not quoting their full web address???

this is what we send to such requests:
The Debian-Listarchives-Policy is to NOT remove or alter any postings
if they are published.

Even if we would, it wouldn't help, as our lists are archived
elsewhere, so once an email has been accepted it is out in the wild
with its entire content and addresses and theres no way to get it
back.

The one exception to this rule is, when the posting is clearly spam.
In that case press the 'Report as spam' button at the top of the page
to nominate the posting for reviewing.

http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/ListMaster/ListArchiveSpam
for more information
cord@liszt:~$ cat debian-listarchives