Re: remove my post from 2001

Le Sun, Nov 02, 2008 at 05:43:18PM +0100, Pierre Habouzit a écrit :
> On Sat, Nov 01, 2008 at 03:10:29PM +0000, Ondro wrote:
> > can you please remove my post from 2001?
> >
> > http://lists.debian.org/debian-laptop/2001/02/msgxxxxx.html
>
> Try to make it be removed from there first:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-laptop@lists.debian.org/msgxxxxx.html

Hi Pierre,

Does that mean that the listmasters will really remove his posts if he manages
to do what you told him? If not, we should better not make advices that sound
like promises.

Also I would like to recommend to not increase the page rank of messages
requested for removal by not quoting their full web address…

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan