Re: motivation (Re: It's all about trust)

Hi,

On Tuesday 28 October 2008 00:32, Matthew Johnson wrote:
> Surely the multiple levels are the point she is making?

Please watch the talk :)

An (rather) easy level to achieve could be the debian.org email address that
every associated project member gets quite easily. (And which is a positive
and understandable status, much easier to explain than "I'm a seconde grade
DCE, soon approaching DCD after I passed those next 40 questions" :)

regards,
	Holger

DCE & DCD are made up terms (here?), as I couldnt be bothered to remember the
proposed complicated structure(s).