Re: Re-thinking Debian membership

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 04:53:28PM +0200, Leo costela Antunes wrote:
> Or implementing something like the suggestion from Michael Hanke[0],
> making the process open, but not immediate.

No, it is not enough.

The public visibility of changes on a wiki does not grant that every
single page do not get rotten over time.

Are you following closely the addition to the DM keyring? I'm not. I
wouldn't be doing that in the long run even if I knew that it is a
collective responsibility. And sooner or later it will happen that a
change won't be looked at thoroughly by anybody.

I don't want to get there.

Cheers.

PS .oO( <joke> where are all the people which were shouting at
	 collaborative maintenance because "nobody feels responsible"
	 when I need them </joke> ) :-)
--
Stefano Zacchiroli -*- PhD in Computer Science \ PostDoc @ Univ. Paris 7
Dietro un grande uomo c'è sempre /oo\ All one has to do is hit the right