Re: iso's and everything missing?

Hi Shaun!

Shaun Crawford schrieb:
> i noticed that everything is gone today! where are the iso's, packages, etc?
> something happen?

I guess you miss the iso images for the current stable release?  Sorry,
please be patient; we just released a bug fix version, and new images
are generated right now by our CD team.  I guess the old ones have been
removed already due to space limitations.

However, I don't know what you mean with "Where are the packages, etc?"
 Beside the missing CD and DVD images everything else is fine.  Could
you please be more specific, what you miss and where?

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander