Re: iso's and everything missing?

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> writes:

> Ben Finney <ben+debian@benfinney.id.au> (29/07/2008):
> > Where did you last see it? Perhaps it's behind the couch.
> >
> > In other words, you've not said what "everything" you're talking
> > about, or where you expect to find it. Is there a specific URL
> > you're using that doesn't lead to what you expect?
>
> Infer, doctor Finney, infer.

I'd rather not confuse the issue with my guesses, when the person
asking the question presumably can *tell* us exactly where they looked
and what they expected to see there.

> ISO → CD → cdimage

That's one possible inference, sure. Congratulations on making a good
guess.

--
 \        “Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?” “Wuh, I think |
  `\       so, Brain, but burlap chafes me so.” —_Pinky and The Brain_ |