Getting Spidered and Spammed via Debian

I admire your work but I am getting spidered and spammed with pornographic material via your data base and users.
Please investigate this mattter.
A sample from Google search below shows where some bogus character "Fortunato.manderville" claims to have a mailbox at my site which is not possible as this is private site, non-commercial and privately hosted.
The trail led back to you.
Stuart Cudlitz

   Status of Debian Packages.

Fortunato manderville <Fortunato.manderville@*STUARTINK.COM*> Francesco Ciattaglia aka Ataualpa <francesco.ciattaglia@alice.it> *...* asdfasdf.debian.net/~tar/pkgstats/?wmaker - 33k - Cached <> - Similar pages <http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=related:asdfasdf.debian.net/%7Etar/pkgstats/?wmaker>