Re: DEP licenses

to, 2008-05-29 kello 12:46 +0200, Lucas Nussbaum kirjoitti:
> If you could recommend a default license, that would make future work
> (like a package containing all DEPs) easier...

I'm not sure what would be the best practical license for DEPs, so I'm
hesitant to recommend one at this point. Perhaps one of the Creative
Commons ones? The current batch has some free ones, right?

We might want to recommend something BSD-like so that parts of DEPs may
easily be incorporated into other documents.