Debian Lover from Thailand

Dear Admin.,
I am the one who use the Debian as main OS on my desktop. I also love the ways debian sets up its community and social contracts. Until last week, I read the article writing about Debian is not free regarding to the Free Software Foundation (FSF) and this believable comment is from Dr.Richard M. Stallman. He also suggest the reader to use another distro called "gNewSense". So that I just try it. I don't like it, because there has not been the community to support my learning and question compare to Debian.

So I write to you to please make sure to me that Debian can set up or be able to manipulate to get on the Free regarding to FSF.
Please answer and make sure.

Thanks.
Supachai Prasitpornpakdee
Bangkok, Thailand.