Re: CD purchases

Frans Pop wrote:
On Tuesday 11 March 2008, Alissa Dirubbo wrote:
My name is Alissa DiRubbo, and I am the librarian at Bryant & Stratton
College, Liverpool, NY. We have a faculty member that is interested in
purchasing the Debain GNU/Linux installation CD's (2007),for our
collection. Before we do this, I need to ask some questions.

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Debian.

The Debian project itself does not sell CDs. However, there are various independent vendors who do sell Debian CDs.

You can find a list of vendors in the USA on this web page:
http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/#us

Please see their web sites for details on pricing and shipping costs.

Kind regards,
Frans Pop
The CDs are also available as a free download from the Debian website.

Benjamin