Re: CD purchases

On Tuesday 11 March 2008, Alissa Dirubbo wrote:
> My name is Alissa DiRubbo, and I am the librarian at Bryant & Stratton
> College, Liverpool, NY. We have a faculty member that is interested in
> purchasing the Debain GNU/Linux installation CD's (2007),for our
> collection. Before we do this, I need to ask some questions.

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Debian.

The Debian project itself does not sell CDs. However, there are various
independent vendors who do sell Debian CDs.

You can find a list of vendors in the USA on this web page:
http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/#us

Please see their web sites for details on pricing and shipping costs.

Kind regards,
Frans Pop