Re: State of the project - input needed

On Thu, Jan 24, 2008 at 09:40:47AM +0100, martin f krafft wrote:
> - what are the major changes in the project and our product(s) since
>   the etch release?
>
> - what else would you deem relevant to a "state of the project"
>   summary?

Assuming you're going to be listing other incremental changes such as new
versions of <favorite large software package> :) you might wish to make
a small note of improvements done to the mirror network, notably something
like a hundred new mirrors and half a dozen new official mirror sites.
Cf. last few posts to http://lists.debian.org/debian-mirrors-announce/

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.