Re: ideas regarding a conflict management strategy

On Tue, Jan 15, 2008 at 12:57:35PM +0100, Lars Versen wrote:

> The problem I have with this feedback is, that you might scare those
> people away from participating, who actually understand what I was
> writing in my E-Mail, because they dont want to become your target.

I did not understand what You wrote in Your e-mail. It did feel a bit
like coming from those that give speeches standing on a soap box in
Hyde Park Corner.

I do not wish to continue this discussion, but if You insist on
writing, You need to concentrate on clear and consice messages.

--
Tapio Lehtonen
tapio.lehtonen@iki.fi