Re: ideas regarding a conflict management strategy

"Lars Versen" <sfs.com@gmx.net> wrote:
> The problem I have with this feedback is, that you might scare those
> people away from participating, who actually understand what I was
> writing in my E-Mail, because they dont want to become your target.

I don't want to scare anyone, so I'll link to the last similar
appearance at
to reassure anyone who wants to actually participate in similar topics
that they won't get silly responses.

The problem I have with this thread is that there is nothing to
participate in!  It's rhetoric, with a few hamster-beating questions.

The other response I considered was "Yes!  Apple pie and motherhood!"

Hope that explains,