Re: ideas regarding a conflict management strategy

Steve Langasek,
MJ Ray,

there is much easier ways to tell me, that you are not interested in this topic.

I am sure you both have your reasons to choose this way of communicating that to me.

The problem I have with this feedback is, that you might scare those people away from participating, who actually understand what I was writing in my E-Mail, because they dont want to become your target.

I can understand that not all people are ready for self reflection and awareness. But mature and smart people can manage to choose a passive form of refusing participation.

Lets try to use the few chances for self improvement and personality growth.

Der kann`s mit allen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger?did=10